HyundaiPay collects the following personal information for management of company inquiries, service inquiries, platform inquiries,
affiliate inquiries, and general inquiries.
- Required information: Last Name, First Name, Email, Contact
- Optional information: Company name
- Users have the right to refuse such information to be collected;
however, in the case, there may be a restriction on the services of the website.
We will not share your personal information with third parties unless in the following cases:
- Such information is permitted being subject to access, use, preservation or disclosure to reasonably and necessarily satisfy any applicable
law, regulation or legal process.
- Such action assists in detecting, preventing and, vice versa, addressing fraud, security or technical issues associated with the Service.
Retention of information in accordance with HyundaiPay's policies:
- Retained items: Information listed in Article 1.
- Retention period: 1 year from the user’s last access to the website
Retention of information is required under applicable laws and regulations.
If the retention of any personal information is required under applicable laws and regulations, HyundaiPay will retain the information for
a period in accordance with the laws and regulations.
Users have the rights to refuse collecting required information. In addition to this, users also have the right to refuse collecting optional
information; however, if users refuse collecting such information, “contact us” service may be limited.
HyundaiPay shall destroy the personal information immediately after the retention period unless a longer retention period is required or
permitted by law. The procedures for removing users’ personal information as follows:
- Personal information printed on paper will be destroyed by crushing or incineration, and personal information stored in electronic file
format will be deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.